Sunday, April 28, 2013

write more. eat less

Back after xyz months with an overwhelming sense of wordlessness. like a rust infested brain. I am trying my best to be able to write coherently, bear me dear imagined readers. Not that I have anything interesting to offer. the highlight of my sabbatical (from the blog):

madmen marathons. finally all geared up to heartily welcome season 6 which i have promised to start only once the entire season is out in order to avoid a deflection mid-way

Work has been devilish in the past. worked our ass off for toshiba. We better get it for i am in no mood to see enter a gloomy office which is as it is full of incompetent dick-suckers

sheero is not forging a fake battle against herself and me on the pretext of pseudo-pregnancy or judo-pregnancy as pronounced by the vet.

I think i have a new crush in the gym. keep guessing. im not divulging in any details till i rule out the possibilities of it turning into something meaningful.

falooda has been my only point of social contact apart form pal singh. All hail to self-forced incubation.

No comments:

Post a Comment