Sunday, November 25, 2012

About Gods in advertising

Sunday, 25th November
Dentsu office

Woke up feeling cold. The doomed Delhi winter is all set to clench us in its claws. Did I not tell you how depressed i get in winters. I would have been dead 10 years ago if I were born in a Scandinavian country. On a slightly bright side, Delhi winter offers a perfectly justifiable excuse to fuck off to south. January first week, you better meet outside Delhi. Till then, yours truly plans to camp in the warm confines confines of this Japanese penthouse. Today, for instance was quite okay in office. Ran into advertisingGod#2 while deboarding the metro at Gurgaon. Udi, is a proper hipster with or without alcohol. It's been four years since I have been following his blog. He continues to dazzle. Speaking of advertising Gods must  visit Sally Hogshead blog. She's a maverick writer from what I have read of her in Hey Whipple.

one of her best lines for a BMW bike
She wonders why she sometimes feels like a third wheel.

Got into office digged a few things on internet. Got some work done with Miss partner. she's quiet but appears to be good in her work but then I have a badass habit of overestimating people's worth as first judgement. I'll allow time to judge my judgement. Digged gossip on David Duchovny. His interviews are classy and cool just like his onscreen character. Ordered Mcegg and Chicken Mcgrill for lunch. Mcegg was terrific as a first timer. Typing with enormous guilt. Read. browsed. wasted time. Cab waiting downstairs. until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment